We know it’s more important than ever to stay in touch, and the latest updates help care providers stay in touch with their remotely monitored patients. We’ve updated LifeStream with text messaging and video scheduling features. We’ve also introducing Single Sign-On customization, to help relieve the burden of managing individual user accounts.
- Stay in touch with your patients with customized texts. Avoid missed Video Visits with schedule confirmations. Allow patients to message LifeStream users via a touchscreen messages library.
- Send text messages to patients, view receipt and acknowledgement in LifeStream.
- Propose a scheduled Video Visit and obtain schedule confirmation from patients.
- Have the monitor wake up prior to a scheduled visit for a one touch Video Visit.
- Be seen: The monitor displays full screen messages until they are acknowledged.
- Receive and acknowledge standardized messages in LifeStream sent from the monitor.
Reduce the complexity of user access and management, reduce password confusion and use your existing IT system to access LifeStream. Custom Single Sign-On integrations are now available.
Report ROI, Improve Data Input
Report hospitalizations for 30/60/90-day admission thresholds, and streamline data entry with a new data dashboard for all care providers to use.
Want to Learn More?
We continue to release new features and updates, and these are just a few of the latest features introduced in LifeStream v5.7 and Genesis Touch v3.8, available immediately for customers already using our LifeStream platform.